Job Description includes but may not be limited to:
- Light assembly work
- Assisting CNC Machinists
- Pad printing products
- Laser Engraving
- Product packaging
- Pulling parts
- Filling orders
- Inventory software usage
- Wrapping merchandise
- Unloading Freight
- Counting and sorting incoming items
- Current Resume
- Valid Driver's License
- 18 Years of Age
- High School Diploma
- Fluent English communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to routinely lift 30-50 lbs.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Submit to criminal background check at hiring.
- Preferred but not required:
- CNC Machine Operation prior experience
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift Operation Skills
- Screen/Pad Printing Skills
- Quality Control Skills
- Some College Coursework Completion
Monday through Thursday 7:00am to – 5:30pm (10-hour shifts + lunch and breaks)
Starting Wage: $14.50 / hr. (Higher initial pay may be available based on prior experience.)
Benefits Package: Health / Vision Care Eligible First of the Month following 60 days. PTO and Sick Pay after 90 days but accrues during probation period. 401K Retirement and other specific benefit details at application.
ASMC, LTD. is an equal opportunity employer!
Email all resumes to CAREERS@PERRIN.com
Use Subject line in email or fax transmission, “PERRIN Production Position Job Application”.
Resumes can also be dropped off with any of our office staff Monday – Thursday 8am to 4:30 pm.