Information You Provide: Most of the information that the Company receives and stores consists of information you provide for various reasons, See below for examples of such information. It is your choice to provide such information to the Company, but Users should recognize that choosing not to provide certain information may make it impossible to take advantage of or optimize certain features of the Site. The information you provide is typically used to allow for prompt and efficient communication, certain preferences on the site, and to complete purchases of product through the Site.
Information the Company Collects and Stores: The Company uses “Cookies” to automatically collect and store certain information relating to your web browser and Site use when your browser accesses the Site. See below for examples of such Information.
Mobile Devices: The Company does not offer any mobile apps for purchasing or viewing other than the Site, and the information you provide, or which is automatically collected when you access the Site using a mobile device is the same as previously described in this section. HOWEVER, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT COOKIES AND/OR GEOLOCATION INFORMATION ON MOBILE DEVICES MAY BE CONTROLLED SEPARATELY FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE’S BROWSER, AND YOU SHOULD MAKE THE APPROPRIATE CHANGES TO THE SETTINGS ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PRIVACY IS OTHERWISE MANAGED IN THE WAY YOU DESIRE BY ACCESSING THE OWNER’S MANUAL OR ONLINE HELP FOR YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AND/OR CARRIER.
Email and Other Communications: The Company considers any information provided in an email or other communication to be provided by you at your discretion and will be collected and stored consistent with the Company’s internal record maintenance protocol.
DISABLING COOKIES AND GEOLOCATIONS
Users may wish to disable Cookies and/or Geolocation Information. If you would like to disable Cookies and/or Geolocation Information, please consult your browser’s help feature to prevent the unwanted disclosure of such information to the Company. For information regarding disabling the disclosure of such information when using a Mobile Device, please see “Mobile Devices” in the Customer Information section of this Policy.
USE OF INFORMATION
The Company uses Google Analytics and “tagging” to obtain certain information about your browsing experience so that it can optimize performance across all browser platforms and to analyze the Site’s user traffic.
Opting-in or -out: The Site uses an opt-in protocol, once you have selected to opt-in to any Site feature – including the approval of cookie use upon your first visit to the site – we will presume you wish to continue to be enrolled in any opt-in feature. However, should you wish to opt-out of any Site feature at any time, you may do so by removing the Site cookies from your browser. In the event you have created a User Account through the Site, you may login to your account, clear out any optional personally identifying information you provided to the Company, and remove your account.
YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION EXPRESSLY DOES NOT PROVIDE OR CREATE ANY EXTENSION OF ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY, RETURN PERIOD OR CREATE ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND THE USER AND OR PURCHASER IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS OF THE PURCHASE AT THE TIME OF SALE.
Sharing Information the Company Receives
Legal Matters: The Company will release any and all User Account or other personal identifying information when it believes the release is appropriate to comply with the law as described in the Terms, or otherwise enforce the Terms or any other agreements, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, site Users, or the Company and any of its employees, officers, or other affiliated parties or persons.
USE OF THE SITE BY CHILDREN OR MINORS
The site is intended to be used only by individuals that are over the age of 18 or are otherwise considered to be of the age of majority in the pertinent jurisdiction. Any Users that are under the age of 18 may only use the Site under the approval of a parent or legal guardian as defined in ORS 109.570. The Site does not market to Children under the age of 13, nor does it intend or attempt to collect information of Children under the age of 13.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
Examples of Information You Provide to the Company
- All Users = No required information
- Member Account User = Required; Name (First Last), Valid Email address, Phone number. Optional; Address, Vehicle Information (Year Make Model)
- All Customers Making Any Online Purchase = Cardholder Name (First Last). Optional; Special delivery instructions.
- Online Purchases = Card verification value, Card expiration date, Card billing address, Shipping address.
- Newsletter Recipients = Name (First Last), Valid email. Optional; Mailing address
Examples of Information the Company Automatically Collects/Stores
- All Users = IP Address, Browser Data, Geolocation, Plugins (java/Flash), Page Visit & Subpage Views, Duration of Site Visit & Per Page View Times.
- Member Account Users = IP Address, Browser Data, Geolocation, Plugins (java/Flash), Page Visit & Subpage Views, Duration of Site Visit & Per Page View Times, Most Recent Valid Login, Most Recent Invalid Login, Most Recent Password Change, Registration Date.
- All Customers Making Any Online Purchases = IP Address, Browser Data, Geolocation, Plugins (java/Flash), Page Visit & Subpage Views, Duration of Site Visit & Per Page View Times, Validation responses from 3rd party Credit Card Processors